Manga Popart Butterfly

Manga Popart Butterfly

Sunday, November 20, 2016

Dear Political Correctness:

Here's a Thanksgiving joke you'll hate, so go fuck yourself! ;-)

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

Thanksgiving Dinner in 2016: 

"I'd like white meat, please." 

RACIST! 

"OK, I'll take dark meat."

RACIST! 

"Give me a breast then."

SEXIST! 

"Fine, I'll grab a thigh then."

MISOGYNIST! 

"Geez, just pass me the ham." 

YOU HATE MUSLIMS!

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

I'm so very grateful to God that we have a new President & HOPE for a brighter future for the first time in 8 years!!  xo

4 comments:

  1. ... giggles. Happy Turkey Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading my rants, Helen. I've been away for a while, but I'm trying to post more often. xo

      Delete
  2. Hilarious and so true. "Slap me some meat then!" PIG! teehee. Spot on sista!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love you, my Annie. Glad I made you laugh. Giggles back at you. xo

      Delete

Please leave your message after the beep: B E E P: