Manga Popart Butterfly

Manga Popart Butterfly

Monday, December 12, 2016

Dear World:

What the fuck is
an environmentalist?  Why are so
many common sense ideas
now falsely defined
by idiots?

Why the horrifyingly asinine urge
to label every person and thing
to fit neatly into someone's
idea of _________.

Political correctness is
destroying the world
and language.

I'm a gardener:  a person who gardens.
I use no poisons:  I care about animals, bugs & my yard.
I'm a human being, not a label
or a political party or an 'ist'.

What is the opposite
of an environmentalist?
A polluter (all of us if we wipe our ass).
A contaminator? (all of us if we use any form of plastic, gas or oil).
A depletist?  REALLY??? Whose idea was THAT word?
It's actually another word for entropy, no?

I have a vagina, a uterus & ovaries,
therefore; I am a woman!  SIMPLE FACT!!!

I am called pro-life.
And the opposite:  pro-death???

Really?  You get my jist?

Stop it!  Just,
STOP IT!!!

12/12/16











No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your message after the beep: B E E P: